Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Plans get made, Plans get changed...

I'm not so good with change, I know that's a sign of age. The ManWhoHoldsMyHeart likes to say "Change is good." I say "Since when?" Most changes make me feel so apprehensive. What was wrong with the old way? Huh? Oh and decisions it takes me minutes, then hours, and sometimes days to make a decision on something. I blame it on hormones, to little or not the right ones or too many!!! I'm post menopausal isn't that to be expected? Ok enough ranting, moving on.
It was suppose to rain today with thunderstorms, but NO just a few sprinkles. Though our old nemissis the wind is here in all it's pompousness, that is a word right? I hear tell that's a sign of spring, the winds, but in Kansas I really think it's just a given. I think the meteorologist was just trying to make us all feel good that spring is on the way. So today I've been doing a little cleaning, some net surfing (catching up on the many blogs I follow), and now some sewing, then later in bed tonight some reading. My plans for today got changed so I'm turning the disappointment into a "me" day. Maybe the ManWhoHoldsMyHeart was right and this change was good, hmmmmm nah I'm still not a believer! Hope your day went as planned!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment