Friday, February 24, 2012

A little bit of this and that =)



A few more houses, and it's become a village!! Welcome to ScRap ToWN!! Hehehe

And more corn and beans too! I'm really enjoying piecing these blocks together. What do you think DD? Is it what you were hoping for, or do you see a color that you'd like to see more or less of????? It's your quilt so you can tell me. As I said on the phone I want to get more lights, in the quilt, of the "whiter" look to make the quilt catch light!
I'm hoping to get some sewing in today as the sun is shining brightly in my window and the weather outside is very blustery. Going to be super windy again :-( At least on this side of the house I can't hear it howling. Willow too has found a place to get "cozy"!!!!!! awwwww that's just too funny!



4 comments:

  1. I love it! Might need more cool colors to help the balance... Maybe like a deep purplish-brown like my neighbor's tree in the fall. There can even be some light green, like leaves get as they turn from green to yellow. It's looking great, though, the kaliedoscope effect is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good suggestions! I'm with you on the purplish-brown (you know me and purple)! Lime green too :)Okie Dokie

      Delete
  2. Willow looks very, um, comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty funny watching her get into the basket XD

      Delete