Monday, February 20, 2012

Breakfast at Bluestem Bistro!!



What a great way to start the day, coffee with #2Son(he's not so happy with being #2 so I'm going to change his name to Theother#1Son, hehe) and TheManwhoholdsmyHeart! We always have an enjoyable family time when we have Sunday morning coffee together :-) The top pic shows our breakfast choices, 1/2 order biscuits and gravy/w sasuage for the guys, plus a cup of egg custard, to share and a scone for me, this one is a triple chocolate scone, it was soooo yummy and black coffees all around. The next picture is the live music, usually a jazz band featured on Sunday mornings. The vocalist was very good, plus she could whistle, something I've never been able to get my lips around. Their selections are relaxed in keeping with a slow sort of ease you into the day kinda way. The 3rd pic is the handsome company I shared my special Sunday morning with!!!!! Always a good time, I loved every minute guys!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "My #2 son, his name... #2" - hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have a guess who this Anonymous is :)

    ReplyDelete