Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still winter, baaahhh #$%^&?!

I tried to get back to my posting several times but either the computer was busy or I was!! I feel sort of caught up for a bit, at least with the laundry and vacuuming, so tomorrow it's a sewing day!  I'm armed with a new bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press, Lavender Fields scent, it fills my sewing room with such a wonder smell, nice... But do I sew little houses or corn & beans blocks, hmm both are fun, hmm... I know, I'll sew houses in the morning and corn & beans in the afternoon!! Yes I'm a diplomatic thinker! he he

I also have an addiction to Sudoku puzzles! Anyone else?? I started back when #2Son was on swim team and needed a way to pass the time between heats, that was back in '06. Now I buy the Will Shortz books of 200, the first 100 are "difficult" and the second 100 are "beware! very challenging". It takes me months to do the whole thing, some I get in a matter of minutes, some I struggle with, sometimes I get tired and stop entirely for months before the interest returns again. So when we travel I take along my case of Yo-yo's, (you sewers know the kind I'm talking about, not the disc on a string thing) and my sudoku book, and sometimes a paperback that I've been saving for just the occasion, that's by car. If it's air travel than just the books as i don't want the hassle of bringing scissors and needles on a plane, even the little travel size ones.

I tried to publish this post about 5 hours ago but "the powers that be" our Internet connection failed so one last try before bed. Nightie Night Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment