Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The bees are a buzzin'-- - - --- --

                                 The ornamental pear tree is really keeping the bees busy!!
TheManWhoHoldsMyHeart is a bee keeper, so he really enjoys watching his bees thrive and buzz with excitement at the arrival of spring flowers! The honey is sooooo delicious!! It's one of the food items TheManWhoHoldsMyHeart loves to slather on! I think I mentioned once before that slather is one of his most favorite words and he uses it as often as possible! Hehehe
More spring pictures to come! I'm lovin these above average springtime temperatures :-)

4 comments:

  1. Any more bees misbehaving? And causing the bee keeper to swell up???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah..he now knows how not to remove the stinger! Scrap it off--don't pinch it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree! I love how green the grass is and then the gray-ish mist in the back behind all the hedge trees!

      Delete