Saturday, May 26, 2012

TWO projects---completed this week!

Yea for me! I like DONE!! Most projects and that covers a multitude, get dragged out or forgotten or worse go out of style!! I have a few quilt projects that the colors coordinate to houses I no longer live in, (insert a very red face here). I'm so bad.......hehehe But these two look great and here's the biggie.... I even like them. Sometimes the vision in my head and the results are not the same! Anyone else?? So without further ado...... drum roll...... I present my newly paint sunflower mailbox and my fresh white kitchen curtains!






6 comments:

  1. Both of your projects look very cheery to me! The curtains are especially nice with the lace inset. Particularly impressed with how clean your kitchen counter is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayleen! It's, not usually that clean just planned that way for the photo! ;D

      Delete
  2. Love it, mama! They both say "kansas summer" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, mama! They both say "kansas summer" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janer! Now if they just said kansas summer with less wind, that would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those curtains! Very airy...just in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete