Friday, January 6, 2012

Lions, and tigers and bears! Oh My!

It's my first posting and I've been thinking about it since #2Son and his special girl K helped me create it on Tuesday. What should I write, think think think! Ok that's enough of that, just write. So it's Friday a good day to finally post, it's my favorite day of the week, the day I was born on, TGIF!! I have been reading blogs and following several blogs for over a year now, so felt it was time to jump in, plus at my age, (on the other side of "the hill") I need to keep up (sort of) with technology. I have learned so many quilting tips, tutorials for projects and new recipes from so many talented people. It's inspiring everytime I check out the latest happenings. So with help and a few questionable looks (WT??) from #2Son I am hoping to add a quilt block design and some photos to my postings as the year progresses. That's big for me as I su*k at posting photos, so many steps!! Well my coffee is cooling off and I need to get busy with my day, yea for my first post!


Go Cats! Tonight is the Cotton Bowl and besides being my favorite color, PURPLE has been running through my veins for many years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment