Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busy Busy Busy~~Not

While I have been somewhat busy I also have not had anything to post about~~I think I've had writers block! ~~~~~~~~ I'm sure it's the time of year, nature slows down, so do I!  Autumn is so colorful, cool (it's been down right cold we've already had our first frost), and reflective. Plus lots of other stuff to do to get the outside ready for winter. Winterize the pool, put away the outdoor furniture, bring in plants, harvest whatever is left of the underwhelming garden produce, mostly peppers! Oh but we did get a pretty good pumpkin crop, before the freeze, approximately 20! So while we did get some produce from this years garden it's just no where near our past garden output. So sad :(
I have been sewing, sewing, keeping the machine humming making baby gifts for DD! I want to take a photo of the crib quilt, that I made with the 30's prints. It was the jelly roll one that my friend and I each started while she was here visiting. It's all pieced and ready for some batting and backing then quilting! I may try to do it myself or maybe send it to a friend with a long arm machine, I'm undecided! I want to take a photo outside in the sun, but whenever I think I should go out and do it, I get side tracked and forget, then it gets cloudy!! hummm I really need the dry erase board hanging around my neck to write down what I'm doing so I can remember between here and there!!!! lol
 
I'm writing this post from the coffee shop where I just paused to have lunch. I'm in town today running errands, shopping and goofing off!!!!!!! So better get on my way, finish up and treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte for the drive home! :-p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment