Monday, August 27, 2012

Just needed a change...

While I love my original choice for background, ~I'll probably go back to it soon~, I just wanted a little change!
 
I [heart] hot buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Bellys!
 
So when I found this background it was yummy perfect! Do you have a favorite Jelly Belly? I did a google search to find out the most popular flavor and it's been very cherry for many years. But hot buttered popcorn has interrupted cherry's reign! Woohoo! HBP Jelly Bellys have been on my Christmas wish list for many years and my children all know this and usually put a bag of the sweet goodness in my stocking! From there the JB's go into a jar in my sewing room and sit on my work table beside my sewing machine so I can suck and sew! I like to let them sit on my tongue for awhile to prolong the enjoyment then chew and have the flavor enjoyment without the hassle of popcorn kernel coverings in between my teeth!! My favorite pairing with the HBP JB is an equal amount of root beer flavored Jelly Bellys. What a concept a snack and a beverage all in one little snack package! LOL
 
We had a great weekend with TheOther#1Son and his girl K! Saw a movie, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, ate great BBQ ribs and sweet tater fries at Hickory Hut BBQ, did a little shopping for back to school clothes for the college boy, played Monop, Monop, Monopoly (inside joke) and enjoyed the general relaxed family time that always just happens! All these events while gray skies let rain fall and fall and fall! We received 2 and a quarter inches!!!

4 comments:

  1. We had a great weekend (even though I didn't win in monopoly)!

    I think if you would have asked back when I was younger, I would have said one of the fruit flavored jelly belly's would be my favorite. But now, every time I get you any of the popcorn ones, I have to buy a little pack for myself! You've got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Katie is getting the hang of playing games with the family!! ;} hehe
      I didn't know the impact of my JB addiction, do you need and intervention??? I'll hide them whenver you come home!! lol

      Delete
  2. hmmm... I think my favorite JBs were in the Bertie Bott's flavors- the dirt and the grass ones. hahaha- It allowed me to eat dirt without being socially outcasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete