Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cute little tetrahedron bags!


 
Sweet treat little bags!
 I love sewing up a few of these from time to time. Picking out the ribbon and the coordinating zipper are so fun and then seeing the outcome is satisfying. But, adding the finishing details are my favorite!! I keep a bead tackle box (the green metal tackle box is from my college art classes) with misc. jewelry pieces and beads collected from years of crafting, to give these little bags just the right finishing touch on the zipper pull! My one quandary with these little bags is the shape, sometimes I get a perfect little triangle bag and sometimes it's well... NOT! I wish I could figure out if it's the ribbon width? or the length? that causes such a variable??? I check and double check, but then my brain starts to hurt, so I just go with the resulting shape. Not perfect but still a cute bag, (sort of like me, lol) ((I see you smiling....... TheManWhoHoldsMyHeart))
 
 
The above link is for the tutorial for making the little tetrahedron bag. Give it a try or just have a look, but be warned they are addictive.



No comments:

Post a Comment