Thursday, November 8, 2012

TWO WEEKS till Thanksgiving!

TIME TO GO INTO PANIC MODE!!!!!
 
I have so many ideas for christmas gift giving and so little time to complete them all!!
How does this always happen? We even got an extra hour this past weekend, what did I do with that hour????? While I have been leisurely working on one of the gift ideas I wasn't feeling rushed..... until I seriously looked at the calendar today to see when I would need to do some grocery shopping for my part of the turkey day feast and said "OMG two weeks ~~~~ding, ding, ding, it's only two weeks till Thanksgiving!!!"
While I do love a little late night sewing I don't like to have to stay up to complete a project. I make one mistake after another and come to hate whatever it is that I'm making. So I guess it's time to get in there (my sewing room) and not come out till I've got some gifts completed!!
Later gator!!

1 comment:

  1. I've known its November, I've known Thanksgiving is just around the corner but I haven't done a single thing about it. Last night we were in Sam's and it hit home. Turkey! I'm panicking now. LOL

    ReplyDelete