Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I did this morning!!

 
 
I finished my obsession with Sookie Stackhouse this morning! While Sookie didn't end up with the Vampire/Shapeshifter/Were (I'm not telling which one) I wanted I guess I'm good with the conclusion. My addiction to the "Dead" novels began in the summer of 2009 and I've been a fan ever since. I've also watched the True Blood series from HBO, but my viewing has been on DVD from the library or Netflix.  The TV series takes a different road and veers away from the novel storyline early in the book series, but I've still enjoyed their direction.
When I needed a fix between waiting for the next Charlaine Harris novel I found another vampire series "Undead/Queen Betsy" by MaryJanice Davidson! Satisfied my need for....blood! LOL
I've read all the series through book #11 and book #12 comes out in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment